How To Try On Shoes
Be extra careful in case you need to exchange. Keep packing materials until you’re sure you’re keeping the shoes.
- Handle shoes carefully. No compromised shoes can be exchanged.
- Wash hands before touching shoes. Avoid make-up, lotion, spray tan, food, etc.
- Wash feet or wear stockings to prevent toe prints.
- Walk on carpet or on a clean floor to keep soles clean.
- Don’t scuff the silk outer.
How To Exchange
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specify the invoice # of your order.
- Specify style / size to be exchanged and style / size you want instead.
- Send shoes to address below. Include your Exchange Authorization.
- Replacement shoes will ship upon inspection and approval of your original shoes.
- Customer pays all shipping, $18 restocking fee, and price difference if higher priced style is chosen as exchange.
How To Repack & Ship Shoes
Important! Repack shoes exactly as we shipped them to prevent damage in transit. Damaged shoes from improper packing will be rejected and returned to sender at customer’s expense.
- Replace toe box stuffing.
- Put each shoe in its clear plastic bag.
- Put shoes in shoe box with soles against the shoe box. Heel must not face the other shoe.
- Put dust bag in shoe box.
- No added stickers, labels or writing on our shoe box.
- Put shoe box in shipping carton. Use packing material to fill up excess space.
- Include your Exchange Authorization. Write Exchange Authorization # on shipping carton.
How To Have Shoes Dyed
Order dyeing from our online shop: angelanuran.com/product/an-dye-service. Then ship us your shoes. Customer’s own shoes sent for dyeing or other services are accepted in the condition received.
Angela Nuran Shoes
895 Hibiscus St,
Boca Raton, FL 33486
$18 per pair to restock qualifying merchandise. Extra charges for missing buckles, brooches, straps or dust bags.
Visit our HOW TO / FAQ page for help adjusting brooches, adding straps and other features. angelanuran.com