How To Try On Shoes:
Please be extra careful. We don’t want to reject an exchange. New shoes are thoroughly inspected prior to shipping and must be in perfect condition to qualify for exchange or return. Clearance shoes (flawed or perfect) must be in the same condition as described in listing. Keep packing materials until certain you’re keeping the shoes.
- Handle shoes carefully. No compromised shoes can be sent back.
- Make sure hands are clean before handling shoes. Watch out for make-up, lotion, spray tan, etc.
- Make sure feet are clean. Wash feet or wear stockings to avoid toe prints on the silk footbed.
- Don’t soil, scuff or scrape the silk outer.
- Walk on carpet or immaculate floor to keep soles pristine.
- Returned shoes are closely inspected. Any flaw made by customer renders them ineligible to exchange or return, and the shoes are sent back at customer’s expense.
How To Exchange For Size:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specify the invoice # for your order.
- Specify shoes & size you want to exchange (or return) and the shoes & size you want in exchange.
- We will email your Return Authorization. Do not send anything without an RA#.
- We’ll ship replacement shoes upon receipt & approval of the original shoes. Additional charges may apply.
- Customer pays all shipping.
How To Repack & Ship Shoes:
Very Important! Repack shoes exactly as we shipped them to prevent damage while in transit. If shoes are damaged from improper packing, they’ll be rejected and returned to customer at customer’s expense.
- Replace toe box stuffing; secure ankle straps with bands if included.
- Put each shoe in its own clear plastic bag to protect the silk outer.
- Put shoes in shoe box with soles against the shoe box; heels must not face the other shoe.
- Put dust bag in shoe box if included.
- No stickers, labels or writing on our shoe box other than what we put on it.
- Put shoe box in shipping carton; use packing material to fill any excess space.
- Include your order documentation. Write RA# on or near the shipping label.
How To Have Shoes Dyed:
Order from our online shop: angelanuran.com/product/an-dye-service
Angela Nuran Co
280 SE 28th Avenue,
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Any damage, such as scuffs, toe prints, stains, or any sign of wear will disqualify an exchange or return.
We inspect very thoroughly so please be extra careful. There are no exceptions.
Customer’s own shoes sent in for dyeing or other services are accepted in the condition received.
$18 per pair to inspect and restock qualifying merchandise. Missing buckles, brooches, straps or dust bags incur additional charges. Restocking fee is deducted from refund amount. Refunds are by check.
Visit our HOW TO / FAQ page for help adjusting brooches, adding straps and other features. angelanuran.com
LOVE THE STEPS YOU TAKE.